For twenty years, World Pediatric Project’s network of US hospital partners across the United States has allowed us to link more than 800 children with truly life-saving and life-changing care. These hospitals rank among the best in the nation in a range of specialties and the skills and generosity of their doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are key to helping WPP close the gap in access to critical pediatric care for children in Central America and the Caribbean.
Since 1990, U.S. News has ranked the nation’s best hospitals for care across a range of specialties. This year, six WPP partner hospitals have ranked among the best in the nation in eight pediatric specialties provided by our medical volunteers.
Congratulations to each of these incredible hospitals for making so many smiles and joyous lifetimes possible for children both here at home and around the world.
- #50 Pediatric Cancer
- #42 Pediatric Nephrology
- #30 Pediatric Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
- #28 Pediatric Urology
- #3 Pediatric Orthopedics
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California (in partnership with UC Davis Children’s Hospital)
- #22 Pediatric Orthopedics
- #37 Pediatric Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
- #7 Pediatric Orthopedics (in partnership with St. Louis Children’s Hospital – Washington University)
- #20 Neonatology
- #25 Pediatric Cancer
- #17 Pediatric Cardiology & Heart Surgery
- #20 Pediatric Nephrology
- #7 Pediatric Orthopedics (in partnership with Shriners Hospitals for Children – St. Louis)
- #9 Pediatric Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
- #12 Pediatric Urology
- #30 Neonatology
- #49 Pediatric Cancer
- #45 Pediatric Cardiology & Heart Surgery
- #48 Pediatric Pulmonology & Lung Surgery
- #36 Pediatric Urology