You can help World Pediatric Project change the lives of children in Central American and the Caribbean who need advanced medical care. It only takes a moment to create and share with your friends and family so you can help deliver healing!
Getting started is easy:
- Visit World Pediatric Project’s GoFundMe Charity page to begin making your personalized fundraising page.
- Click “Fundraise for this Charity” then “Get Started” to go to GoFundMe’s Create a Fundraiser page and fill out your fundraising info and goal. $1,250 helps fund a surgery for one child.
- (Optional) Upload a photo to identify yourself.
- Either create a new account with GoFundMe or use your Facebook account to sign up.
- Use the “Manage Campaign” tab in GoFundMe to invite your friends to join your fundraiser.
The more people you tell, the quicker you’ll reach your goal!
By spreading the word and sharing your fundraiser with your friends and family, you can help introduce more people to WPP’s mission and invite them to join us in healing more children.
The difference you can make is multiplied when you involve your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church, and more.