In partnership with regional health agencies and governments, World Pediatric Project has created a unique healthcare delivery system to provide comprehensive pediatric surgical care to children in the Caribbean, with critical healthcare services often unavailable on these small island nations.
WPP has also developed a deep regional network to promote collaboration in patient care, health worker training and resource development across the islands. WPP brings together governments, communities, health agencies and partner NGOs to work collaboratively to address the healthcare needs of children in this unique region of the world.
Impact Since 2001
medical services delivered
USD in Medical Services Provided
- Maria Holder Memorial Trust
- Organization of Eastern Caribbean States
- Pan American Health Organization (OECC)
- Rotary Club of Barbados West
- Rotary International
- Nuvasive Spine Foundation
- St. Louis University
- CHU University Hospital, Martinique
- Health City Hospital, Cayman Islands
- Milton Cato Memorial Hospital, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Barbados